Mental Health First Aid 2 Day Course
Time & Location
About The Event
We are delighted to deliver the two day Mental Health First Aid Course at the IN Enterprise Hub in West Street Swadlincote. This is a Mental Health England certified course. The rise in mental health conditions due to COVID 19 has reached an all time high.
This two day course will give you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
On completing this course you will be able to assist colleagues, friends and family during mental health crisis.
The course will be delivered in a COVID-19 Safe Format with temperature checks, hand-sanitising, socially distanced seating, and face masks provided. The venue participates in NHS Track & Tracing. A Mental Health England resource pack with workbook will provided for each participant with a Mental Health England Certificate upon completion.
Full payment is required in advance. Terms & Conditions apply.
- 2 Day Mental Health Course£225£2250£0