Mon, 19 Apr|
Swadlincote IN HUB
Mental Health First Aid 2 Day Course
Arm yourself with the tools and techniques to recognise and understand mental health conditions and support positive wellbeing.
Time & Location
19 Apr 2021, 09:00 – 20 Apr 2021, 16:30
Swadlincote IN HUB, 12-14 West St, Swadlincote DE11 9DE, UK
About The Event
We are delighted to deliver the two day Mental Health First Aid Course at the IN Enterprise Hub in West Street Swadlincote. This is a Mental Health England certified course. The rise in mental health conditions due to COVID 19 has reached an all time high.
This two day course will give you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
On completing this course you will be able to assist colleagues, friends and family during mental health crisis.
The course will be delivered in a COVID-19 Safe Format with temperature checks, hand-sanitising, socially distanced seating, and face masks provided. The venue participates in NHS Track & Tracing. A Mental Health England resource pack with workbook will provided for each participant with a Mental Health England Certificate upon completion.
Full payment is required in advance. Terms & Conditions apply.
2 Day Mental Health Course£225.00